1. Who we are and how to contact us
We are Simple Fresh Wellness
Our website address is: https://www.simplefreshwellness.com.
You can contact us by email at email@example.com
2. What personal data we collect and why we collect it
We may collect personal information about you in the below ways:
Information you give us:
- Data you give to us when you purchase goods from us
- When you use our website
- In emails to us
- When you complete our online contact forms e.g. when you subscribe to our newsletter online.
- If you take part in our competitions or promotions
- When you give us feedback
Data we collect when you use our services:
- Payment and transaction data
- Profile and usage data
Data from third parties we work with:
- Social networks such as Facebook, Instagram and Twitter (including messages you send us through these platforms
- Payment Providers such as Square
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
- Products you’ve viewed (to show you products you’ve recently viewed)
- Location, IP address and browser type (estimating taxes and shipping)
- Shipping address (estimate shipping before you place an order, and to deliver the order)
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
Cookies are used to track personal information such as your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. Information is used for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
- populate the checkout for future orders, if you create an account
Information may be stored for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for XXX years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
Comments or reviews are stored, if you choose to leave them.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
We use a third party company to track website traffic – Google Analytics and Insight Monster
3. Who we share your data with
We may share your personal information with any of the following organisations, for the purposes of providing the goods which you have requested from us:
- Website hosting services (Blue Host)
- External service providers that provide applications/functionality, data processing or IT services to us. (For example, we use third parties to help manage our systems and support us in providing our services. These include providers such as MailChimp, Google Analytics and Square)
- Ecommerce sites (Square and WooCommerce)
- Analytics, marketing, payment gateways, shipping providers
4. How long we retain your data
Analytic records are kept for 14 months, customer purchases records for 5 years.
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
5. What rights you have over your data
If you sign up for our newsletter you can request to be removed from the mailing list at any time.
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
You can withdraw your consent to us using your personal information at any time by contacting us through email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note withdrawing your consent may hinder us from providing certain products or services.
6. Where we send your data
Some personal information way be shared with third party services to help provide the services you signed up for (i.e., newsletter mailing list and products purchased)
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Traffic data is shared with third party analytic companies
7. Contact Information:
For any privacy specific concerns, please contact us via email at email@example.com. Use privacy concern in the subject line.
8. How we protect your data
Personal information used to join newsletters is required to pass a double opt-in process.
Security technology is used to help prevent and detect encryption (SSL)
9. What third parties we receive data from
We receive traffic analytics from third part companies to monitor and track website traffic.