Create your own sweet pumpkin patch decadent chocolate pumpkin cupcakes. These Jack-O-Lantern cupcakes are a fun treat to make and share, plus they taste delicious!
Carve out sometime and make your own spooky pumpkin patch.
Chocolate Jack-O-Lantern Cupcakes
Recipe Type: Cupcakes
Serves: 18-24 cupcakes
Decadent chocolate cupcakes transformed into halloween Jack-O-Lanterns
- 2 cups AP flour
- 1 cup raw cane sugar
- 1/2 cup + 2 Tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 1/4 cups non-dairy milk
- 1/2 cup avocado oil
- 3 eggs
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl whisk together the dry ingredients.
- Add in the wet ingredients and whisk until well combined.
- Divide batter into cupcake liners and bake for 20 minutes or until the a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool completely before frosting. Dye your favourite icing orange and use a black gel icing to draw the pumpkin faces.