Running a little short on word inspiration today so I’m just going to say this … cookie cravings can be tough in the summer months. Is it worth heating your house for a batch of cookies? Do you run to the bakery and buy a potentially over priced cookie? Do you suffer and have no cookie?
The solution … raw cookie dough. Get the flavours of chocolate chip cookies without worrying about baking. Stay cool, save money and enjoy a delicious cookie (or two)!
- 1/3 cup cashew butter (could use butter)
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 Tbsp cashew milk
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- chocolate chips
- In a mixing bowl combine the cashew butter and sugar. Mix until well combined.
- Add the vanilla and milk, mix to combine.
- Add the dry ingredients and stir until everything is combined and a dough forms.
- Roll into bite size balls and store in an airtight container in the fridge.