Let’s keep the breakfast theme going with these make ahead PB & J overnight oats. Nothings easier than waking up in the morning, grabbing your breakfast and heading out the door. Even if you’re not heading out, you can enjoy a little more time and less hurry in the morning. And who doesn’t love peanut butter and jelly?!
Overnight oats lightly sweetened with maple and made with chia and gluten free oats, layered in cute jars with peanut butter and sweet jam, makes the perfect make ahead or on the go breakfast. Easy and so yummy!
- 1 1/2 cups glutenfree rolled oats
- 1 1/2 cups almond/cashew milk
- splash of maple syrup
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 Tbsp chia seeds
- 6 Tbsp creamy peanut butter (can also use cashew or sunflower seed butter)
- 6 Tbsp raspberry jam
- In a mixing bowl combine the oats, milk, maple syrup, vanilla and chia seeds. Mix to combine.
- Layer the oat mixture into sealable jars alternating with the peanut butter and jam.
- Seal the jars and pop in the fridge overnight (at least 5 hours).
- Pull out in the morning and dig in.