These raspberry white chocolate eggless cookies are sweet, tart and everything I’ve every wanted in a cookie but never new. I didn’t thing I would love these cookies as much as I did. I’m not a huge fan of white chocolate as its overall sweet, but paired with tangy raspberries and it’s a match made in heaven. Trust me, you’re gonna want to make these sweet and tangy eggless cookies!
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 Tbsp arrowroot
- 3 Tbsp water
- 1 1/2 cups unbleached AP flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/3 cup chopped white chocolate (can also use chocolate chips or chunks)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl cream together the butter, vanilla and sugar.
- Mix the arrowroot with the water and add to the butter mixture. Beat to combine.
- Sift in the flour, baking powder and salt and mix until everything is combined.
- Fold in the raspberries and white chocolate and scoop dough onto a parchment lined baking sheet using a small ice-cream scoop.
- Bake 12-14 minutes, or until the bottoms are just lightly golden. Cookies will still feel soft.
- Let cool on the pan 5 minutes then transfer to a cooling rack.
Other eggless cookie recipes: breakfast cookies, The best gluten-free sugar cookies,and chocolate chip cashew cookies