Rich brownies, coconut whip and fresh raspberries make for the most delicious and easy last minute Valentine’s Day dessert. Elegant but simple, it’s the perfect show stopping treat to round out any romantic dinner or Galentine’s movie night.
Rich avocado brownies are the star of the show and easy to make. One pot, whole ingredients and a little patience while baking. Take the simple brownie and turn it into a fancy trifle with coconut whip and raspberries. A little shaved chocolate on top and you’ll be a Valentine hero.
Here’s how its done. Make the brownie recipe below and let cool. While the brownies are cooling whip up the coconut whip and layer everything together with a few raspberries in between – – It’s that easy.
TIP: Clear glasses are perfect for showing off your layering technique and elevating the presentation.
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 1/4 cups coconut sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- dairy free chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a sauce pot over medium-low heat melt the coconut oil and cocoa powder together.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the coconut sugar and eggs.
- Add in the mashed avocado and vanilla extract.
- Stir in the dry ingredients until everything is well combined.
- Pour batter into an 8×8 parchment lined baking dish.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until the centre is no longer jiggly.