Hosting season is upon us with a month that’s probably jam packed with holiday parties, family get togethers and evenings of Christmas movies and indulgence. Why not surprise your guests or treat yourself with a fancy and festive goat cheese log. Take your traditional cheese board to the next level.
Nothing says festive more than a cheese log. Especially one loaded with cranberries and walnuts. Yummy!
This goat cheese log recipe is impressive &
super easy to make
- 300g plain goat cheese
- 1/3 cup walnut pieces
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries, roughly chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/3 cup parsley, chopped
- Add all ingredients into a bowl and mix together with a fork. Be careful not to over mix.
- Spread out a piece of cling wrap and place the cheese mixture in a line down the centre.
- Carefully shape the cheese into a log using the cling wrap.
- Wrap tightly and store in the fridge for a couple hours or until you’re ready to serve.
- Serve with crackers, on a cheese board or a top of grilled sweet potato disks.