The holiday season is upon us which means most people have a drive, train ride or flight ahead of them. I’m not sure about you, but for me the best part of a road trip are the snacks. A trip is just not complete unless you have a bag full of goodies to snack on the entire way. Am I right?!
With the popular travel season upon us I have a couple easy snack ideas for you that are perfect for travel. Oh … and they balance out the typical chips, candies and 2 bite brownies perfectly.
- Trail Mix
- 1 cup Cashews
- 1 cup Pecans
- 1 cup Pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup Dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips (i used dairy-free)
- Snack Bites
- 1 1/2 cups Rolled Oats
- 1/2 cup Nut butter
- 1/3 cup Almond flour
- 1/3 cup Honey
- 1/3 cup Hemp seeds
- 2 Tbsp Chia seeds
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and give them a good mix.
- Store in an airtight container
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl.
- Mix with a wooden spoon or hands until well combined.
- Roll into bite size balls and store in an airtight container.