The month of pumpkin recipes continues with these delicious pumpkin spice bites. Kinda like a cheese cake bite, but without the cheese. These beauties are dairy free. With the familiar taste of pumpkin pie and cheese cake rolled into one delicious bite, this fall inspired dessert is perfect for thanksgiving, halloween parties and causal weekend snacking alike.
Simple, healthy and full of Autumn flavour!
Simple, healthy and full of autumn flavour. These sinful bites are sure to become your new go to pumpkin dessert.
Pumpkin Spice Bites | Dessert
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp ginger
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 2 Tbsp molasses
- Chocolate Coating
- 2/3 cup mini chocolate chips (dairy free)
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- In a large mixing bowl combine the pumpkin, spices, graham crumbs, almond flour, coconut sugar and molasses.
- Mix until well combined.
- Roll into bit size balls and place in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- In the mean time, melt the chocolate chips and coconut oil over a double boiler.
- Remove the pumpkin bites form the freezer and individually dunk them into the melted chocolate.
- Using a fork, let the excess chocolate drip off and place the bites on a plate lined with wax paper.
- Place the chocolate coated bites back in the freezer to set.
- Store in an airtight container in the freezer until ready to serve.
Can’t wait for you to try these 🙂