Muffins are always my go to recipe when I have extra bananas, want a make ahead breakfast or need quick snacks for the week. But they appear in the kitchen even more when the weather changes and fall starts to roll in. The best time of the year!!
My love for muffins means I’m frequently testing new recipes or ways to make this delicious snack easier to get on the table. This resulted in apple oatmeal blender muffins. Yes, that’s right. This recipe is made in the blender. No need for bowls, whisks and loads of dishes. Let the blender do the work for you 🙂
Simple, delicious and nutritious. Apple oatmeal blender muffins are a kitchen win!
- 3/4 cup apple sauce, unsweetened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup avocado oil
- 3/4 cup almond or coconut milk
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 1/2 cups unbleached flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add the wet ingredients followed by the dry (except the walnuts) into a blender and pulse to mix.
- Pour batter into a greased muffin tin.
- Sprinkle some walnuts onto each muffin and gently mix with a knife.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.