Summer is a time of fun in the sun, friends, adventures and LOTS of ice cream. Since ice cream is a summer food group I thought I would have a little fun and jump on the freak shake craze. Whats better than an over the top milk shake in the summer?
It’s the perfect refreshing treat after a long day in the sun and a great way to impress friends and family. I don’t know anyone that would turn down a rich and delicious chocolatey milk shake on a 30+ degree day. Do you?
Freak shakes are taking over the internet and this S’mores version screams summer!
- Chocolate Sauce
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 tsp coconut oil
- Milk Shake
- 1 pint dairy-free chocolate ice cream
- 2 cups cashew milk (other non-dairy milk)
- coconut milk whip
- graham cracker crumbs
- mini marshmallows (optional)
- Over a double boiler melt the chocolate chips and coconut oil over low heat.
- Let cool slightly. Dip the rim of your glasses in the chocolate and then in the graham cracker crumbs. Put in the freezer to set.
- In the mean time blend together the ice cream and milk until thick and creamy.
- Pour the milk shake in the chocolate rimmed glasses and top with coconut whip.
- Drizzle with some of the remaining chocolate sauce and sprinkle with graham crumbs.
- Take it one step further and top with a few mini marshmallows.
It’s time to get your freak on 😉