I don’t know about you but I love sauces and dips. Give me a chipotle aioli with my sweet potato fries, a sweet & sour sauce with my chicken fingers, or a creamy ranch for my veggies and salad. It really doesn’t matter what I’m dipping or drizzling as long as it’s tasty. This spicy jalapeño cilantro cashew cream is perfect for both dip lovers and dressing lovers alike. Serve it along side a veggie tray, pair it with cauliflower bites, or thin it out and drizzle it over a chopped salad. It’s versatile, yummy, and did I mention its dairy-free. I know. It checks all the boxes 🙂
Enjoy this cashew cream all week long. It’s great with almost anything.
Have it with tacos, burrito bowls, chopped salad, veggies, tortilla chips, or even as a creamy potato salad. It truly does taste great with almost everything 🙂
- 1 cup cashews, raw
- 2/3 cup water
- juice of one lime
- 1 jalapeno, roughly chopped
- 1 bunch of cilantro
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Soak cashews in water overnight or do a quick soak in hot water for 30 minutes.
- Drain and rinse cashews. Add to the base of a blender with all the other ingredients.
- Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
Let me know what you’re pairing this cashew cream with in the comments below. I’d love to see how creative you get.