February 14th is a day that celebrates love. Love for your significant other, love for best gal friends, and love for your yourself. Treat yourself and those you love with these healthy yet decadent chocolate truffles. No need for the refined sugar filled chocolate box this year.
- 10-12 medjool dates
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/4 cup almond meal
- 1 Tbsp collagen powder
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder (plus more for rolling)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3 tbsp mini chocolate chips
- In the bowl of a food processor pulse dates, water, and vanilla to form a paste.
- Add almond meal, collagen, cocoa powder, and salt. Pulse to combine and form a sticky dough ball.
- Stir in chocolate chips and roll into 1 inch balls.
- Roll balls in cocoa powder or coconut flakes
- Store in an air tight container in the fridge