The classic chocolate chip cookie with a fall spin. A hint of pumpkin and molasses takes the humble cookie to new heights. This has quickly become a household favourite 🙂
You can never have too many cookie recipes …. right?! If you’re a cookie monster like me there’s only one correct answer. Never too many cookies!
- 3/4 cup softened butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup unbleached sugar
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp molasses
- 1 cup spelt flour
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl cream together the butter and sugar using an electric mixer.
- Add the remaining wet ingredients and beat to combine.
- Sift in the dry ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Scoop onto a parchment lined baking sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes or until lightly golden.
- Let cool completely and enjoy.