The holiday season is celebrated with family gatherings, work parties and festive outings. All of which you never want to show up empty handed. Getting bored of the same old pot luck dishes? These gingerbread bites are the perfect two bite dessert.
All the flavours of gingerbread cookies in dainty no-bake morsels. You’ll enjoy the mouth watering flavours of cinnamon, nutmeg and ginger that create nostalgic memories of decorating gingerbread houses with colourful candies and sugary icing. They’re also super easy to make which is important when most of your time is spent decorating, planning holiday feasts and wandering around shopping centres.
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup almond meal
- 2 Tbsp molasses
- 1 cup medjool dates, chopped (approx. 8 dates)
- 2 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 2 tsp fresh ginger, grated
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 4 tbsp maple syrup
- In a food processor pulse the oats until they resemble flour
- Add the remaining ingredients and pule until all ingredients are well combined and a sticky dough forms
- Roll into bite sized balls and place in the fridge to set.
- Pull out a couple minutes before eating and enjoy!
Enjoy the celebrations!