The Holiday season is upon us, which makes me very happy 🙂 I love everything to do with Christmas!! Holiday baking gets me very excited – and creating new festive recipes is even better! This Gingerbread Muffin has all the flavours of the festive cookie with the fluffiness of a muffin. It’s perfect for celebratory brunches and breakfast tables throughout the holiday season.
- 1 1/4 cups + 2 Tbsp non-dairy milk
- 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup grape seed oil
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup molasses (can add an extra 2 Tbsp for stronger flavour)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 1/4 cups + 2 Tbsp gluten-free all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp allspice
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- approx. 1 tsp grated ginger, fresh
- approx. 1/2 tsp grated nutmeg, fresh
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl whisk together all the wet ingredients until well combined.
- In a medium mixing bowl sift together the dry ingredients.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet and whisk until well combined.
- Scoop batter into lined muffin tins and bake for 20 minutes or until a tooth pick comes out clean.
Happy Holiday Baking 🙂