Are you tired of the same old breakfast? Looking for a delicious fall recipe to make your mornings better? I have just the recipe for you! Pumpkin Spice Granola is the perfect way to celebrate fall! Loaded with warming spices, nuts and seeds and healthy fats it’s a balanced harvest breakfast.
This granola is comforting and full of flavour. It goes great with yogurt and hemp hearts or sprinkled on top of fresh fruit. You can even enjoy it in a bowl full of milk or as the topping in a fruit crumble. The possibilities truly are endless!
I love being able to have quick breakfasts at your finger tips for those busy morning or the days when sleep trumps hunger. Granola is a great options for quick and easy breakfasts. It’s versatile and can store in the fridge for weeks. Make a huge batch and use it throughout the month in everything from breakfast to dessert. The flavours of this pumpkin spice version are ideal for these cooler months and also make a great holiday/hostess gift!
- 1/3 cup cashews
- 1/3 cup walnuts
- 1/3 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp allspice
- 1/2 tso nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp fresh grated ginger
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- In a food processor pulse cashews, walnuts and pumpkin seeds to form a crumble texture.
- Add to a bowl along with the remaining ingredients.
- Mix until everything is well combined and pour onto a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Spread into an even layer and bake for 30-40 minutes, tossing half way through the cooking time.
What are your favourite ways to enjoy granola?