Everyone has a dirty little secret. Yes, that one were you hide in the kitchen licking the bowl, spoon, and batters after making a fresh batch of chocolate chip cookies. You know eating raw eggs is not recommended but you just can’t help it. Cookie dough is just so darn tasty! Don’t worry anymore because this delicious recipe provides all the familiar flavor of your typical cookie dough but without the raw egg, gluten or refined sugar … say what?! You heard me. This recipe is completely vegan and 100% meant to be enjoyed raw. Yup. No baking required. You will never need to feel guilty about eating cookie dough again.
This recipe is the perfect treat to share with your special someone… or if you’re me, the perfect amount for one girl with a huge sweet tooth! Whether you decide to share or keep it to yourself this recipe is full of nostalgia and satisfying sweetness. Made good fats and protein and without refined sugar this cookie dough won’t cause a rollercoaster ride for your blood sugar. You can even ramp up the protein and healthy fats by adding a tablespoon of hemp hearts at the very end…super delicious and adds another level of crunch and nutrition.
- 2 heaping Tbsp coconut butter
- 3 Tbsp maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp coconut sugar
- 6 Tbsp brown rice flour
- 1/8 – 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- small pinch of salt
- chocolate chips
- In a small sauce pan gently heat the coconut butter over low heat until melted.
- Add the maple syrup and coconut sugar to the melted coconut butter and stir to combine.
- Add the flour, vanilla, salt and chocolate chips and mix until everything is very well combined.