• toasted bread
• 2 cups finely chopped rotisserie chicken (can pulse a couple times in a food processor)
• 1 green onion, diced
• 1 small – medium pickle, diced
• 1 tsp Dijon mustard
• 1 avocado
• 1 1/2 Tbsp mayonnaise
• juice of half a lemon
• salt, pepper and hot sauce to taste
• in a mixing bowl mash together all ingredients except for the chicken and bread.
• fold in chopped chicken and scoop onto toasted bread.
* makes 4 sandwiches
• put half a lemon (cut in quarters) along with thyme sprigs into the cavity of the chicken.
• tie legs together with kitchen string and place bird on a roasting rack in a roasting pan.
• cook at 425 for 20 minutes. After 20 minutes reduce heat to 375 and continue cooking for 50 minutes (internal temp should read 170F). Baste with herb butter every 15 minutes. Place under broil for a few minutes if the skin needs to be crisped up.