Last night my family and I decided to switch things up and have breakfast for dinner! I don’t know about you but those nights are some of my favourites! Adding a little fun into dinner is a great way to reduce picky eaters.
Last night was crepes filled with strawberries and topped with real maple syrup!
1 3/4 cup almond milk
1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
1 cup gluten free flour (with guar or xanthum gum)
2 Tbsp unrefined sugar
• combine almond milk and vinegar in a measuring cup and let sit for 5 minutes
• combine flour and sugar in a mixing bowl
• add the milk mixture to the flour and whisk until combined
• ladle mixture into a pan on low heat and swirl or gently spread with a knife to form a thin crepe
• let crepe cook for a couple minutes and gently flip to cook the other side
• fill crepes with fruit of your choice and top with real maple syrup
* sprinkle cinnamon on top to reduce insulin spike and help control blood sugar!