So Delicious and Go Dairy Free are hosting a contest! All you have to do is create a vegan recipe featuring one or more So Delicious products and email firstname.lastname@example.org with your entry. The winner is selected based on the number of Pinterest likes and is awarded with a $500 William Sonoma Gift Card among other things, YAY!
Check out all the contest details at http://www.godairyfree.org/news/so-delicious-dairy-free-recipe-contest. Anyone can enter for a chance to win.
Go to the So Delicious Dairy-Free 2013 Recipe Contest Board on Pinterest and vote for you favourites. Remember the winner is selected based on the number of likes. http://pinterest.com/godairyfree/so-delicious-dairy-free-2013-recipe-contest/
I have created a Coconut Shortbread Cookie using So Delicious Coconut Milk featuring two different glaze options. These gluten-free, vegan cookies are simple to make, taste delicious and are a great alternative to packaged animal cookies. Kids will love these cookies and won’t ever guess they are healthy.
Coconut Shortbread Cookies *should make at least 2 dozen (depends on size of cookie cutters)
- 3/4 cup Brown Rice Flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup tapioca flour
- 1 tsp guar gum
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/3 cup coconut oil (solid form)
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp apple sauce
- approx. 6 tbsp water
- 2 tsp So Delicious Coconut milk
- 1/4 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1/2 cup So Delicious Coconut Yogurt
- 1 tbsp So Delicious Coconut Milk
- 1/4 -1/2 cup powdered sugar
* choice of glaze is up to you!
- combine all ingredients except the water in a food processor. Pulse to combine.
- Slowly add water until a dough ball is formed.
- Roll out dough 1/4-1/2 inch thick and cut into shapes.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 8-10 minutes on a lightly greased baking sheet.
Hope you enjoy!